TDC LEGALSouth Africa's leading service provide in loose-leaf updating
Justice Delayed is Justice Denied.
We know the legal landscape, we know the market, and we understand the industry. Moreover, we have a vast pool of resources, information and experience to draw solutions from. TDC Legal assists you in keeping your legal library, and all your loose-leaf publications, organised and completely up-to-date with accurate, reliable references to ensure your ability to provide ordinary South Africans with access to justice is never compromised. TDC Legal is built on a national footprint, expertise and a combined 48 years of experience in serving and The National Judiciary and the TOP 5 large law firms in South Africa.
Level 1 B-BBEE Contributor
TDC Legal is an Exempted Micro Enterprise (EME), and a proud Level 1 B-BBEE contributor that has 100% black ownership and more than 31% black female ownership.
How TDC Legal Helps You
Here at TDC Legal we understand the demands of legal professionals and the nature of legal information. Our team of qualified librarians possess a combined 48 years of law library experience. Each librarian is trained to provide efficient filing of loose leaf updates. This includes the withdrawal of outdated issues and insertion of missing updates. Our monthly visits ensure your legal library is always fully up-to-date and indexed for easy reference.
As a legal professional, the luxury of time is scarce. Our team assists you in accessing the information needed to save you time when finding correct case references. TDC Legal annotates your South African Law Reports and provides you with the relevant legal decisions to date. These annotations include case references to the Criminal Law Reports.
TDC LEGAL SERVICES
Our Services To You
- LOOSE- LEAF UPDATING
- We Supply all print and online content from all legal publishing houses in South Africa
- No risk of unfiled documentation getting lost or misfiled
- Setting up of new libraries
- New publications are ordered on request
- TDC relieves pressure on internal staff
- Accurate, relevant references for legislation and regulations
- Annotations according to the following timings:
- South African Law Reports – Bi monthly
- Criminal Law Reports – Bi monthly
- Industrial Law Journals to South African Law Reports – Bi monthly
- Corrigenda’s done in South African Law Reports – Monthly
TDC LEGAL SERVICES
New Legal Libraries
- Filing the backlog of accumulated service issues
- Organisation of library by arranging all textbooks under subject heading and grouping all
- Law Reports, journals etc together.
- Sorting and filing Government Gazettes in boxes in numerical order
- Compiling an Admin file with the necessary control forms to be kept in the client’s office
- Sorting & Certifying invoices and accounts in liaison with the bookkeeper
- Ordering any missing service issues and returning any duplicates for credit
Implementing a library system with:
- Index Cards and envelopes in front of the textbook and the information in the register
- Subject on the spine of the book
- Subject areas marked on shelves
- Books marked with the name of the firm